Remote Patient Monitoring for Professional Caregivers
The challenges you face…
As a professional caregiver, you face staffing shortages, time and resource constraints, increased competition, decreased reimbursement and pressure to improve outcomes. This means you need to work smarter, not harder.
By using monitoring in a patient’s home, a greater number of patients could be monitored remotely utilizing a central call center, allowing for a reduction in travel costs and better utilization of resources within the agency, resulting in greater profits.
Solutions we offer…
As a professional caregiver, the health and wellness of your client is paramount. Remote monitoring and telehealth technology improves the care you provide because it supplements home health visits with real-time information, exception reporting and assessments.
- Vital sign monitoring and chronic disease management
- Medication compliance systems
- Daily activity and wellness monitoring
- Personal safety and security systems
Results you can achieve…
- Higher patient to nurse ratio; improved revenues
- Reduced travel time and expenses; overall cost savings
- Improved transitional care and clinical outcomes
- Reduced length of stay (LOS) for patients
- Lower hospital readmission rates
- Enhanced quality of life for patients
Being able to offer remote health and safety monitoring products as a complementary service for current clients, or as a first step for new clients resistant to outside assistance, can give your agency an innovative edge. Partnering with a technology company offers you the chance to reach a new market – boomers and seniors used to living with technology – who are looking to improve transitional care or supplement their own or their loved ones’ care while minimizing the impact on independence or quality of life. And as the need for increased care arises, they or their caregivers will turn to you to add additional services into their own or loved one’s care plan.
Contact us today to learn how a remote monitoring program can set you apart from your competition and create a self-sustaining revenue source for your agency.