Welcome to Lifestyle Health Systems
At Lifestyle Health Systems we are committed to helping those coping with the complex issues of aging, chronic disease or disability improve their quality of life, quality of care and overall well being.
We understand the importance of maintaining an independent lifestyle and having peace of mind. Our products help ensure loved ones stay safe, healthy and connected to family, friends and caregivers at all times, at home or away.
Home health, wellness & safety technology is an inexpensive way to:
- Manage chronic disease
- Track progress after surgery or rehab
- Increase safety and security
- Monitor daily activity and movement
- Stay connected and engaged
- Reduce isolation and loneliness
- Relieve the burden on family caregivers
- Provide loved ones with peace of mind.
We offer solutions tailored specifically for your lifestyle so you can:
- Control your life and care
- Improve your health and wellness
- Maintain a safe and independent lifestyle
News & Events
- High Tech Aging Meet Alma, an 83-year-old woman whose journey took her from home to hospital, to rehabilitation and back to home after suffering a stroke – all assisted by technology. At home, Alma is supported by telehealth, sensor monitoring and a PERS device. According to Alma, ““All this technology made the impossible possible. Now I’m not afraid ...
- Healing in Place – Using Technology to Reduce the Risk of Readmissions GrandCare Systems is a stand-out leader in digital remote monitoring & telehealth technology, and one of the companies that will make up the projected 2014 $9.3 billion dollar industry of remote monitoring. GrandCare technology can provide practical and continuous support, along with care coordination and caregiving tools to help avoid many hospital readmissions. GrandCare ...
- Lost and Found – With the Help of Technology Experts estimate that 60 percent of people with Alzheimer s disease will wander at some point during the progression of the brain disorder and half of those will become lost or separated from a loved one. According to a recent Alzheimer s Foundation of America (AFA) report, most people with Alzheimer s disease who wander ...
- National Safety Month: Preventing Falls with Proper Foot Covering According to the Mayo Clinic Health Letter, proper foot covering can reduce the likelihood of older adults falling. Older adults who wear athletic shoes around the house are much less likely to fall than those who go barefoot, wear socks alone or wear slippers. Types of foot covering to avoid Outside of the home, older adults ...
- Examining the Value of Remote Health Monitoring with MedApps MedApps Remote Health Monitoring products and services are designed to effectively connect patients with their care providers and electronic medical records (EMRs) by providing a convenient, highly adoptable and affordable remote monitoring platform collecting, transmitting and managing timely, accurate health data anywhere. To read more about The MedApps System click here, MedApps ...
GrandCare - Communication & Wellness System - touchscreen with built-in microphone and web camera
Fill out this online form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.