Welcome to Lifestyle Health Systems
At Lifestyle Health Systems we are committed to helping those coping with the challenges of aging, chronic disease or disability improve their quality of life, quality of care and overall well being. We understand the importance of being able to maintain an independent lifestyle, remain in control, and have peace of mind.
By incorporating technology-based products into everyday life, you can extend and improve your quality of life as you age. Our products also help loved ones stay independent longer without compromising their health, wellness or safety, providing everyone with peace of mind.
SHOP NOW to find the best health and wellness solution for you and your family:
- Improve self-care
- Stay connected and engaged
- Reduce isolation and loneliness
- Increase safety and security
- Track progress after surgery or rehab
- Manage chronic disease
- Reduce readmissions
- Monitor daily activity and movement
- Relieve the burden on caregivers
- Achieve peace of mind
News & Events
- 2013 Smartwatch Comparison Guide Take a few moments to read Gizmag’s comparison guide for smartwatches before you buy that gift. The magazine recently published reviews of five of the top smartwatches on the market today, comparing their features and specs. The article will help you decide if it is worth buying a smartwatch this holiday season or if you should wait ...
- A New Tool for Identifying Fall Risk in the Home One in three older adults falls at least once in any given year, and almost one-half of those who have experienced a fall will fall again within a year. When older adults fall, 20% to 30% of them sustain injuries such as lacerations, hip fractures, or traumatic brain injuries, some falls even result in death. ...
- High Tech Aging Meet Alma, an 83-year-old woman whose journey took her from home to hospital, to rehabilitation and back to home after suffering a stroke – all assisted by technology. At home, Alma is supported by telehealth, sensor monitoring and a PERS device. According to Alma, ““All this technology made the impossible possible. Now I’m not afraid ...
- Healing in Place – Using Technology to Reduce the Risk of Readmissions GrandCare Systems is a stand-out leader in digital remote monitoring & telehealth technology, and one of the companies that will make up the projected 2014 $9.3 billion dollar industry of remote monitoring. GrandCare technology can provide practical and continuous support, along with care coordination and caregiving tools to help avoid many hospital readmissions. GrandCare ...
- Lost and Found – With the Help of Technology Experts estimate that 60 percent of people with Alzheimer s disease will wander at some point during the progression of the brain disorder and half of those will become lost or separated from a loved one. According to a recent Alzheimer s Foundation of America (AFA) report, most people with Alzheimer s disease who wander ...
GrandCare - Communication & Wellness System - touchscreen with built-in microphone and web camera
Send Us a Message
We want to hear from you. Have a question or a product recommendation?